Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Another post card!!!! YAY!


I got another post card! YAY! This game is just too fun! lol :o)
I got a call early this morning to let me know that my home health aid is sick as well and won't be coming today....I hope she gets to feeling better. I'm still not feeling very well myself. My son and his girl friend are sick as well. So, I see now where I must have picked this up....plus having a low immune system on top of that! lol Oh well...this too shall pass! :o) I was able to get sleep last night...YESSS! :o) Having the fibromyalgia and ms...sometimes it's kind of hard to tell whats what! When I start to get sick...the fibromyalgia kind of feels like that at times....just weird! :o) I don't have any plans today....I do need help getting my laundry done. :o)
Plus....today is my best friend's Birthday!!! :o) Happy Birthday Rhonda! :o) Loves Ya'! :o)
By the way....again...if anyone is still playing the post card game..Please let me know, and I'll send you one...you don't have to live out of state (Ohio). :o) This game is so much fun to me. :o) It gives me something to do and something to look forward to! :o) Yes...I do have a boring life! LOL :o) j/k
I guess this is all for now! Have a great day, and God bless all of you! And...Thank you all for your comments! :o)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

gladyou got some sleep but IM sorry you dont feel well. the anniversary is getting started in big fashion and yes the card game is fun to look forward to a neat card in the mail box.

Anonymous said...

Take care of yourself hun, want you to be in top shape for that Red Carpet Sun night!!!
Hugs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

My postcard will be on it's way to you ASAP!!

Lv Stevie
xxx

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Feel better soon!  Your journal is so beautiful.  I'm glad I found you.  I have you on alerts now so I can read often.
Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/Wishingandhoping,prayingandbelieving/

Anonymous said...

your welcome. i am happy you liked the card

Anonymous said...

hi Lisa...

I do hope you will feel better soon...take care!

Astra!

Anonymous said...

hi Lisa...

I do hope you will feel better soon...take care!

Astra!

Anonymous said...

Lisa, Thank you for the happy birthday ,it means alot to me!  sorry I havent been over much, just been working alot.  love ya, Rhonda

Anonymous said...

I hope you and your family get better soon! You take care of yourself.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom