Saturday, August 5, 2006

What a day already and post cards........


I just love the designs that Donna makes. :o) I also thank everyone else as well. :o)

This is a relaxing photo to me. I was up all night until alittle after 4:00 a.m. this morning. I found out early this morning that a friend of ours past away. It was unexpected. My daughter and I cried and my son is in Gatlinburg right now. He was called and told about it and will be back home tomorrow. I pray for his family's loss.

Love is pulling together against all odds....like my family does. Our strong love and faith pulls us through.

I'm still going to be celebrating J-Lands 3 years. :o) I pray that today will be an ok day pain wise for me. :o) I'm going to work hard at it and rest a lot. :o) I don't have anything planned for today....I cleard  the things that I did have planned to do. I don't have the energy to really do anything. I'm hanging in there. :o)

Again....on the Post Card game....if anyone wants a post card from me in Ohio...Please email me your address and let me know! :o) I still have plenty to send! :o) I haven't received anymore yet. but our mail hasn't came yet toady. :o)

I have a doctors appointment on Monday to see my arthritis doctor. <sigh> It's not as long as a drive as my neurologist is. Whew! :o) Very glad about that one! :o) Well....I'm going to go for now...am having problems typing and seeing. I don't know why...but I think I need to rest a bit. :o) I want to thank all of you for your beautiful comments! :o) They really help me get through my days! :o) God bless all of you! :o)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope your day goes smoothly sweetie! :)
May God Bless,
Sug

Anonymous said...

You are so lucky to have such a tight family! Do you want a post card from California?
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear about your loss.  You are in my thoughts and prayers.  Linda

Anonymous said...

Thank you all for your support. :o) It is well appreciated. :o)
Lisa

Anonymous said...

i am sorry about the loss of your friend,  it is always hard to lose some one close.  i hope you feel better after your rest
take care
noelle