Thursday, August 24, 2006

~Prayers needed~

FOR KRISSY & JOHN


As most of you know, John is in a bad way right now...prayers are being requested. Also, blood is needed, as John is using 7 bags a day at this time! To donate in John's name: Contact The Red Cross, his full name is John E. Knox - He's in Hershey Medical Center - Transplant Center - Hershey, PA. His blood type is O+ , but it doesn't matter what blood type is donated, it will be credited to him. Please donate if you can, or make a monetary donation in his name! To find out more about his condition check here KRISSY & JOHN. J-Land has such warm & caring neighbors, I know you all will help in what ever way you can. Here is their address for cards, etc...John & Krissy Knox % Hope Lodge 125 Lucy Ave Hummelston, PA 17036. We are one family here...our dear Krissy wants prayers...so let's ALL pray for John, & for strength/courage for Krissy. God Bless!


 


Our dear friend (Red Carpet) ANDIE has asked for prayers, her boyfriend is ill & on a ventilator. She also is in need of our support, please visit & give her a hug. May the Lord Bless.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

TY dear for posting! They all need prayers!!!
Hugs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

I just left prayers for Andi and I cant donate blood due to two heart murmmers and a lung condition but I can pray!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I wish I could donate blood!! I might lok further into it to see if I can!

Thanks hun, and I've been over to Andi's.

Bless you!

Lv Stevie
xxxx

Anonymous said...

I will add them to my prayer list.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I will pray for your friends, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Prayers going out....

Brenda