Tuesday, August 22, 2006

~Not sleeping~


Well....I'm still awake tonight! <sigh> I'm still not feeling very good. My daughter and my grandson are sick now as well. Poor things. I know how I feel...so I could only imagine how they feel. My grandson is asleep and my daughter is still up with me as well.
I took some more nightquil to help with my cold/flu. I just layed in bed trying to get comfortable, and I couldn't find it! My spine is hurting pretty bad, and so are my hips. I can actually feel the spurs! Yikes! I wonder how much more my spine has deteriated. The last time I seen my pf, he check my spine and told me that it has gotten worse sooner then he even thought. Soooo, I know it isn't any better. When I got up, I took a pain pill. I've also been so thirsty with this cold/flu! I've been downing bottles of water! :o) In fact...I need to get another bottle! :o) Geesh! :o)
I want to share this! :o) My son is a drummer in a band, and he has a drum set in the basement and he practices with them. My mom got my grandson a little drum set for his birthday! :o) He loves it! :o) Well....earlier when my son was down in the basement practicing, I took my grandson down there so he could see his Uncle playing the drums! :o) It was sooo cute! He loved it! My son got up and let him sit and play! :o) He held the drum sticks properly and went to town! lol :o) My daughter ran up stairs and grabbed the camcorder! :o) She got some, but he was getting tired! I wanted to somehow put that on youtube so I could share that moment with you all! :o) He's a true drummer just like my son was! :o) My grandpa was a drummer as well, and he taught my son how to drum and now my son is teaching my grandson! :o) I love it! :o)
By the way...I didn't write the last entry. I got it in an email, and it inspired me, and I wanted to share that as well. :o)
Oh...and also if there is anyone that I haven't sent a post card to, and would want one frome me, please let me know! :o) I love this game! :o)
Well....by the way I feel right now...I'm going to be up for awhile! :o) Oh well! lol :o) I;ll just play games on Pogo! lol :o)
Thats all for now! Thank you all for the nice and encouraging comments! :o) I really appreciate them all! :o) God bless you all! :o)




13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you're still sick! Hope you feel better soon, i'm up too...but fixing to try & get a little sleep if I can.
Hugs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

Lisa, hi I am so sorry you still are'nt feeling well, I hate hearing you are in pain :(  Cute image I got in my head of your little grandson playing the drums, I am glad some of my friends wrote to you, you are such a beautiful and sweet person I wanted my friends to meet you too !!!!! I sent you more tags and blinkies , I hope you feel better tommorow, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Wishing you well soon Lisa, from the flu - and hoping you get some comfort with regards to your spine and other aches and pains you suffer with.  You amaze me how you cope so well.  Take care.  Millie x
http://journals.aol.co.uk/msdyer/MilliesMayhem/

Anonymous said...

I hope you get to feeling better wish you had pics of those two and the drums

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry ou're in so much pain.  I can't get YOUTUBE to work for me anymore.  Long story but I'm not techno savvy.  Feel better soon.  Sorry hun.
Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/Wishingandhoping/

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Awww, I REALLY hope you feel better soon babes..you don't deserve this crap!!

Lv Stevie
xxxx

Anonymous said...

i hope things get a bit easier for you soon. i will pray that your cold/flu goes away and that your spine will give you some relief
take care
noelle

Anonymous said...

sorry you are feeling so ill and I hope you will get better real soon...take care and best wishes!

Astra!

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better real soon!

Morgan
xxx