Tuesday, August 15, 2006

A slow day.


Today has been pretty slow getting started. I did get some sleep last night! YAY! :o) I started to not feel very well yesterday afternoon. My immune system is probably down because of lack of sleep. Sometimes fibromyalgia can be an endless circle of events. :o) Some...not so fun! lol :o) I've been freezing and not very hungry...only soup and crakers have been sounding good. And not much of it. :o) I even took a nap this morning...Geesh! :o)
I hope I got all of the dates and contacts right in the last entries. :o) I did my best. :o)
bbbbuuurrrrr...I'm wearing two shirts and I'm still freezing! LOL Yikes! I'll make this a short entry then. Again....If anyone wants a post card from me...you can even live in Ohio as well...let me know! :o)
Thank you so much for your comments! I do hope that I answered all questions and replied to you, if not, let me know. :o) I'm just not "all there" right now. lol :o) God bless all of you! :o) Stay healthy! :o) Thankfully you can't get this virus over the internet! lol :o)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have fibro also.  It can really get your immune system down.
By the way, speaking of "A red carpet affair", have you decided what you are going to "wear" down the red carpet?  Pick out an outfit and send it to Andi's journal!  http://journals.aol.com/artloner/SheSaidWhat/  If you haven't done so yet.  

Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

Never mind!  I see you already have an outfit to wear!  Did you send it to Andi?  She is going to post all the entries in one place.

Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

Be well, Friend.

andi

Anonymous said...

ah I ll be glad when cool weather is here so we can say we are cold a bit

Anonymous said...

best wishes and hope you feel better soon...

Astra!