Sunday, August 6, 2006

Can't sleep again...

Once again I'm not able to sleep. I keep trying....but no luck. The large cramps in my legs are hurting pretty bad. That could be one of the reasons I'm not able to sleep.
My son got back tonight! :o) I feel so much better that he is home and safe. I prayed for him to get back safely. :o)
My daughter is going to an amusement park tomorrow. I know she'll have fun! :o) I'm going to the doctors early in the morning...and without sleep, I don't know how I'm going to be feeling for the drive. I'll make it....because I have to do it. :o)
Just thought I'd write a bit. I really am enjoying everyones pulling together to celabrate the 3 years of journal! :o) This is fun....and so is the post card game! :o) God bless you all....and thank you for your encouraging comments! :o)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya hun,

Thank you so much for your comment on my journal. It means a lot to me, so thank you.

Sorry it's taken me a while to get back to you, It's been pretty hectic here..lol!

I'm sorry to hear you are in pain hun. I wish I could make it go away for you. :-(

Your journal is awesome, so I'll be adding you to my journal list and putting you on my alerts.

Take care hun,

Lv Ste
xxx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/stevietwain/ThelifeofSte/

Anonymous said...

I hope you get some good sleep soon!  Linda

Anonymous said...

I hope all goes well at the doctors. I know what is like to want your children home and safe!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I had a BLAST at Kings Island yesterday madre! lol. Hmm I wonder if you love or have an obsession with Johnny Depp!? Who knows! lol. Yea he is pretty hot mama I'll give ya that. :D By the way, I hate your page. It looks really gay! LMFAO! Just messin'. Love ya and leave me alone...read your magazine and drink your Coke and hush it lady! lol Love ya
the best daughter out there
Nena