Sunday, August 20, 2006

Just me! :o)


Good Morning all! :o) It's here! It's here! :o) Just hope I can stay awake long enough for the chat! LOL I will...lol :o)

Boy was yesterday a looonnngggg day! I didn't think it would ever end! lol I'm still feeling sick, but I've been taking Nightquil to help. It knocked me out yesterday! Whew! I went to bed around 5:30-6:00! Then I woke up at 10:00! That was pretty good sleep that I got! Then I took anothe dose and went back to bed! :o) It's helping me to at least get through my days. :o) Which is all I'm asking for. :o) So, I got plenty of sleep! YAY! :o) I just feel like cuddeling up in my bed...but no ones here to cuddle with me..lol My grandson is visiting his other grandparents today. :o) This is how I feel.....
I want to thank Lisa for all the graphics! Wow...I love them! :o) I forgot to put them on the computer, but I did recieve 2 more post cards yesterday! :o) Thank you Kelli! The other one isn't signed, but thank you! :o) I sent 2 more out this morning! :o) This game is just too fun to play! :o) I'm having fun with it! :o)
By the way; when is the entry to be done about our past year? My mind just isn't like it used to be!...lol who am I fooling...yes it is...just a forgetful person! LOL :o) So Sorry. :o)
Yesterday I tried to make my own video...lol...yea right! It was just too funny! I just can't figure it out! I have a camcorder and a web cam, and a digital camera....and I don't know which one to use! lol :o) If anyone could have seen me trying to use all 3 of them...you would have busted a gut laughing! I was! lol :o) So...needless to say, I didn't make one! :o) I'll figure it out one of these days. :o)
I guess thats all for now. I want to let Krissy know that my prayers are with her and her husband!
Thank you all for your wonderful comments! God bless all of you!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you need any help with the cam, give me a yell!!!!!

God bless ya hun,

Lv Stevie
xxxx

Anonymous said...

Lisa, glad you like the graphics ! I am sleepy today too ,I'll send you more graphics later, have a great day, God Bless You, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

haha all that technology can get confusing.... I end up balancing my digital camera on an armchair to shoot my videos lol!

By the way, thanks SO much for your comments about my music. I really appreciate everyone's support. Check back in some time soon, I'm currently working on a request for that rascal Stevie! lol having some trouble though...
Thanks again, and have a fabulous day!

Morgan
http://journals.aol.com/Sneezy7125/RandomThoughts

Anonymous said...

Lisa,

I'm stopping by to say Happy J-Land 3rd birthday/anniversary and to thank you for being so supportive of the celebration!

Vivian
http://journals.aol.com/viviansullinwank/NwanyiomasJournal/entries/2006/08/21/anniversary-assignment---my-past-year-in-j-land/2740

Anonymous said...

I use my digi cam to make videos becuase its easier to put on the computer. I also like to use windows movie maker which is how I edit and add cute things to my video from music to scene transitioins and tittlling. But be careful it can be addictive lol