Tuesday, August 22, 2006




Good morning all! :o) I hope that all had a great day yesterday! :o) It was fun to decorate my journal for the birthday! :o) It's also fun to see the awards that being given out! I picked a vintage dress...lol! "The oldest outfit!" LOL j/k
I also liked writing about the past year in journaling. It is very true that all of J-lander's that I have had the pleasure of meeting, are there for you and are all very caring and believing people! :o) My faith keeps me going and trusting in God...but it also helps to have all my friends too! :o) I'm very thankful! :o)
Yesterday my daughter and I went to get some things for her for college! She will be starting next month! YAY! I'm so proud of her! She will be going into the medical field! :o) Then she can help me in my later years! LOL :o) I also went to the pain clinic and baught a tube of Biofreeze....that stuff does take most of the edge off my back/spine pain. Then we went to Wal-Mart to get more cold and flu medicine. My daughter is now getting sick and so is my grandson. :o( We are all sick except for my husband! :o) Then we stopped to get something to eat, and I really needed to rest! Whew...my back and hips were killing me! We came home...and I couldn't get out of those clothes fast enough to relax! And thats just what I did. I guess all of the things I've been doing has caught up with me and is pulling me down. Good Grief! Sooo....today, I'm not going to do anything but rest! :o)
I do hope that everyone had a great day...and will today as well. ;o)
I also really want to thank all of you for the sweet comments! I just couldn't believe all of them...wow! :o) Thank you!
I'm going to go now and take some more medicine and rest. God bless all of you! :o)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My chiropractor gives me bio freeze that stuff is great!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

My mom was in a car accident a few years ago and I remember putting biofreeze on her back for the pain. That stuff does wonders and it will clear you sinuses real quick Lol. Enjoy your rest today.

Hugs, Angela

Anonymous said...

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((LISA))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) Hi there,good moring.I am sorry you have been hurting with your back and spine,I do hope the medicine you bought helps alot and that you get plent of rest.I am sorry you are sick with a cold and your family.I hope and pray all of you get beeter soon.Congrats to your daughter going to college.Wooooooohoooooooo.I know when I gretuated from highschool,I was done.lol.I knew for me,I wasnt a college person.Your daughter is going into being a doctor,wow,know Shes got alot of work ahead for Her.God bless you all :) I love your grafics.

Anonymous said...

I know you get tired easy and the pain too drags on you.  It was an act of love to go with your daughter knowing how much it took out of you.  I am happy for her to go to college.  My daughter chose not to much to my disappointment.  Take care and will write soon.
Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/Wishingandhoping,prayingandbelieving/

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I hope you feel better soon !!!!!!!! Take it easy today and get better ! I did'nt sleep that well last night so I will walking around in a fog all day, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Get some rest dear & feel better soon!
Hugs,
Sugar