Friday, August 18, 2006

Even when you "delete," it's still there! Remember, God still knows what you've done!

I have, for a reason, above my photo saying that what I write may coincide with your life....my husband had me put that on this journal because of a situation that happened last fall. If anyone did happen to go into my archives....you'll  see why. I've decided not to put any graphics on today...as I'm feeling a bit dizzy this morning. It took me awhile to even feel that I could type in my journal. I do hope that everyone is well today. :o) Again...thank you all for your support and nice words. :o) I would also like to clear something up, so no one will/can take my entries wrong. Like I said in another entry, the things I went through and the people I've met through this year alone has made me who I am today! And am very grateful for it! :o) I am very happy! You never know what God has planned for you, until it happens. To "wittness" all the wrongs done by those who "don't" walk their talk, and "will" be the first to "point" you out...in my opinion...are the ones that "are tooting their own horn!" As the saying goes. If my memory serves me correctly, I know of NO ONE on the face of this earth that are perfect! But when you wittness someone actually go out of their way to do someone wrong, illegal and then delete the things that would prove them "in the wrong," IS not "doing Gods work!" In my opinion. So....if thinking you can put down who ever you want to....and "still" think you are "better" then me....go right ahead...I know differently, and so does God! We are ALL loved by God!
I felt the need to write that to hopefully "clear" something up for "someone!" And I hope it did!
This morning when I got up...boy was I dizzy and very weak. I had another bad night again. My spine has been hurting me for a few weeks now...and with no relief insight. Besides that, I've been having a lot of muscle cramping in my arm and legs. Just part of the fibro. :o) I almost fell 3 times this morning as well. Whew...just glad I didn't! :o) It always seems that I have the major problems on the days my doctor can't see me. lol Figures! :o) My family will be with me this weekend, so I'll be safe with them. :o) I deffinitly don't have any plans today...there's no way I could go anywhere, even with someone. I haven't felt this bad in about a month now. My physical therapist has told me when this happens, that I'm having a relapse. I'm still new to having the ms...so at times I don't know whats what! LOL Ok...is this the fibro. or the ms?!:o) I'm used to the fibro. and my seizure feelings...still not sure about the ms. :o) And it's obvious when my spine hurts. :o) Oh well....this too shall pass! :o) Just have a few more waves to ride out! :o)
God bless all of you! :o) Have a great weekend! :o)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya hun, thanks for the post card! I got it a couple of hours ago. I can't believe how fast that was!

Yours is on the way too..hehe!!

Great entry...keep goin' love!

Lv Stevie
xxx

Anonymous said...

Some of the worst 'witnesses' I have ever met were 'church folk'.  I do know what you mean because some of the things I've seen done and heard spoken in the name of God I will never understand.  Those very people should be made aware that the scripture also says, "Be sure your sins will find you out." And don't they remember that they'll reap what they've sown?  I guess not, huh?
Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/Wishingandhoping,prayingandbelieving/

Anonymous said...

You nailed it on the head.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

best wishes and take care!

Astra!

Anonymous said...

I really have no idea what I am going to do this weekend either! LOL
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Lisa, God Bless....I just clicked upon your journal link.  I love it and would like to add it to my alerts.  Such a strong woman you are.  I love the outfit for the Red Carpet.  LOL...looks like the girls are going to be having a cat fight over Johnny.  HUGS  Chris
http://journals.aol.com/cacklinrosie101/ADayintheLife/  This is my "real" journal...

Anonymous said...

The people that you meet in this life all have something to offer and I just loved your entry and so true too! keep up the journal. linda xx
http://journals.aol.co.uk/lindapaterson177/IstartedofthislifewithnothingIst/