Thursday, August 24, 2006

*This -n- That*


Good morning! :o) I'm slowly but surely getting better. :o) I want to thank all of you that have left comments and sent me emails! :o)
My last entry...I copied and pasted to re post just to help in my way. I'm not able to donate, but I am able to pray! And I have and will continue for them. God bless them! Amen.
Today...all I'm going to do is rest and pray for everyone. By at least writing in this journal, I don't feel so helpless in wanting to be able to help those in need. I'm here for all of you.
It took me 2 1/2 hours to go through my email! lol :o) Wow! I had over 90! I'm not complaining. :o) I like to respond to all of them as well. :o) Because I appreciate the time that someone took to do that. And I do hope that I cleared something up in an email that I recieved. Yes, I have changed! Like I've said in a past entry; from this past year, I'm glad the things that have happened to me, because it has made me a better person this day and stronger with my faith! :o) And God knows my past was a life lesson for me. By keeping my faith in God, I do know everything will always work out! :o) If you want to ask me more questions; I don't mind getting emails at all. :o)
I wasn't able to get my deep tissue massage this morning because of having a fever. Thats ok....I can wait. :o) I just took my medicines and they are starting to hit me! Whew! :o) I'd better stop for now. :o) Again, thank you for your emails and comments! :o) May God bless you all! :o)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah amassage sounds good

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I'm glad you are getting better !!!!!!! You are a wonderful person with a big heart ! I hope you get my letter today and my postcard ! I will be sending you lots of snail-mail from now on, lol.I hope your friend's husband will be ok, I will say a prayer from him, have a blessed day, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

That's what friends are for babes..:-)

Lv Stevie
xxxx

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a good rest. Sometimes that is just what we need. Hugs
kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

I will pray for your friends. Hoep you feel better.

Hugs, Angela

Anonymous said...

take care!

Astra!

Anonymous said...

i hope you feel better soon lisa
!
ttyl
<3, emily