Sunday, August 6, 2006

Post Cards and stuff......



Good morning J-Land! :o) I have finally posted my post cards that I have received! :o) Thank you Linda and Sugar! :o) This is a very fun game...is gives someone like me something to look forward to! lol :o)
The celebration graphic I have put on is from Donna...you can visit her journal for more and to come up with a logo for the Light House! This is all just too fun! :o)


Yesterday was just a very sad. My son is on his way back home today. I did get some rest. I felt so exhausted. I layed down and I woke up at 6:30! Wow! I slept for 6 hours straight! My body needed it. I was able to get some sleep last night as well. :o) My left thigh is still really bothering me. I looked at it in the mirror this morning and I have 2 hudge lumps on my lower back left thigh, and 2 smaller lumps on my right back thigh! The cramps are so tight and pretty painful. I'm going to miss my physical therapy tomorrow because of another doctors appointment. I can last longer! :o) God has me! :o) My spine has been killing me too. It's kind of gross that I can actually feel the bones deteriating and rubbing together. eeewww! I've measured myself and I have lost 1/2 of an inch in my heigth! Now I'm just 5'1"! Oh well! :o) I'm used to being short...lol! :o)


I guess this is all for now. :o) Still going to take it easy again today. Again....thank all of you that have commented! I love my J-Land family! :o) God bless all of you! :o)


 


 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just hopping by (yeah right, me hop...hehehe), to say hi!
Hope you have a blessed day dear.
Hugs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I know how bad leg cramps can hurt! You take care,
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

I amso glad that you liked your card!  Linda