Wednesday, August 9, 2006

Come on and help celebrate!


First of all....I'd really like to thank everyone for leaving comments. :o) Thank you!

Now I'm going to do my best to get some links for you to visit so you can help in the celebration! :o) Visit
Donna's to help with the text on the Light House! Visit Viv's to help with a new design for another 3 year aniversary graphic! :o) Send a photo of yourself to Stevie because he is doing a video of all the J-Landers! :o) Going to look great! :o) Also Sugar for more information and a memorial on the loss of your beloved pets. Also, Joe has a lot of information as well. You can find beautiful graphics at Dianne's journal. :o) Stop by Linda's for more information links. Mary has information on stem cell research....check it out! Shelly also has information and links....check them all out! :o)

Whew....I hope I covered everyone! :o) I received another post card yesterday from Cindy! Thank you! :o)

If anyone would like a post card from Ohio...email me and let me know! :o) I still have a lot to send! And I'd like to try and get one from every state! That would be nice...and from across the ocean as well! :o)
Sooo...

For today....my home health aid will be here soon. :o) I have a few errands that need to get done, but I don't know if I can drive or not. I couldn't yesterday because of my spine and legs hurting me so badly. So, I'll try to get them done today. :o) I was able to get some sleep last night! YAY! :o) That should help make me feel better. :o) I know I still need to rest....my spine has really been hurting as well as my thighs. I took some pain pills last night, and I think thats what helped me get some sleep. :o) I really don't like taking them unless I really have to. They do help.
Well.....this is all for now! :o) Thank you all for your comments! You don't know how much I appreciate them. :o) I hope I also covered all of the links that I wanted to do. :o) Let me know If I missed any. :o) God bless all of you! :o)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

TY for putting out the links! GREAT JOB!!! :)
Hope you have a good day today!
Smooches, Sugar

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you got some sleep. I hope you can get all of stuff done today!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

I love the new pic of you in the sidebar!  Linda

Anonymous said...

You smell mom! lol Just thought you should know. lol But yea, anywho...go to bed and get off the phone. lol. :p  And Betty Boop..come on..lol. Love ya

Anonymous said...

LOL....You are just too funny Nena! lol :o) Besides...I like Betty Boop! :o) I love you sweetie! :o)
mommy