Wednesday, August 2, 2006

This and that......


It has been so very hot here in Ohio! Everyday we have heat advisery's. According the our city's weather/news channel, it has gotten up to 104! Not including the humidity. Yikes! I didn't even want to try to go anywhere! I know my whole body would be nothing but a hudge ball of cramps! Ouchie!

But...yesterday I had to go out! I had to pick up a prescription, and a few other errands. Just very glad my car has air conditioning. I had a hard time breathing, and by the time I got home....my body was starting to cramp up on me! The air in the house is set on 71....and boy did it feel good to come back into! :o) I got out of my clothes, and into something cooler! :o) My face was red and sitting in front of my fan also helped to cool my body down. After awhile, I got pretty sick to my stomach. I just can't take the heat anymore. And to think that I used to be a "sun worshiper"...( laying out for a tan). I'd rather be transparent now then not to be able to breath and actually move about! :o)
My daughter and grandson went to visit her dad yesterday, and should be back tonight. It's so quite here without them here. :o)
My home health care aid will be here today. :o) There are a few things that I need help with, so I'm glad she will be coming today. I deffinitly don't want to go back out in this heat! Whew!
I've been getting some sleep finally! :o) My physical therapist really did a great job on rubbing out those cramps in my legs! YAY! :o) I'm grateful that I have my physical therapist and my home health care aid! It really helps to have them. My spine still hurts pretty bad. I've just been watching how I walk and resting a bit. I'm not able to have injections there! Just the muscles in my back. I'm starting to really feel the vertabra's rubbing together now. The spurs must be getting bigger and getting more of them. Geesh! :o)
I didn't receive any post cards yesterday....I hope I get some today! :o) I really love playing! Too bad more aren't doing this. :o) For me...not getting out as often as I'd like to.....it gives me something to do. :o) Plus....something to look forward to. :o)
I suppose this is all for now. :o) Stay cool if you're in the heat wave states...and God bless you all! :o)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hot here too sweetie, 104 yesterday! :(
Hope you have a good day, STAY COOL!
Hugs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa...

I hope you are feeling much better today and you are keeping cool in the heat...it is much cooler here now in the UK. i don't do much in the heat because of my asthma,i tend to stay near the fan...take care!

Astra!
http://journals.aol.co.uk/astra1547/astrasjournal

Anonymous said...

Hello Lisa,
I got your comment and thank you for stopping by to my journal.  I really like your journal as well.  So you like graphics huh? Well I am a graphic designer (I only do it just for fun.)  Here is my graphic journal link, feel free to request any of my tags or snag them if you wish.

http://journals.aol.com/strawberry61love/strawberrycreations/

Samantha

P.S. I will add you to my readers and my alerts! :o)

Anonymous said...

h

Unknown said...

Hi Samantha