Thursday, August 17, 2006

Thank you!


I want to say a great big Thank You! :o) I never in my wildest dreams ever thought I would get such positive responces from my last entry! Wow! :o) Thank you all so very much! :o) There has been so many times that either I've wanted to just write in this journal about all kinds of things, and there has been times when I did...and then really wished I didn't! I would get such negative comments from certain people. And if I "would" get a nice comment...they would call the people that wrote a nice comment, my "fans!" Never understood that one. I don't write in this journal to impress anyone. I write about my life and what goes on. Thats it. And there for awhile, I was being made to feel guilty for writing the things I did. Look back in my archives. I will never again allow anyone like that ever get me down again! :o) And never apoligized to me...just telling me that praying to God is all they had to do...even though their comments were hurtful and not nice. I guess you can tell I still am hurt from all of that. Very glad that there is no more contact with this person. Again...they were in my life for a reason. :o) And I think I have it figured out as to why. To show me what it would be like if I had what they have. And in my opinion...all they had was money, no family love, no strong support in the family and constant yelling. :o( I was shown what it would be like if I "lived" that way. Sad. :o( Very negative as well. I would be told all about things that "they" would do to help me with medical needs, and how they "could" help others when they wanted to. A long story short...I almost lost my best friend and was in such a whirlwind of what happened to our friendship! It was over, and I never knew as to why....I though being adults that things could be talked out...I was wrong. No talking on their part, but on mine, I wanted to know what happened. Even one of my J-Land friends would call me to see how I was doing and couldn't believe all the things that were really going on here. :o( And I really thanked her for the support she gave me. :o) Besides my family and true friends. :o) God tests all of us everyday, and I know for sure that meeting them was a hudge life lesson for me! Whew! And according to my family and friends, and of course, God...I passed with flying colors! :o) No one can break down something that has been built for many years...my faith! I am a very sensitive person and will cry at the drop of a hat...but when it comes to my faith and my family...no one can take that away from me! :o) Or to actually "tell" me that I don't believe in God because I don't go to church and tieth. And the things I donate to one of my favorite centers here in town...to them...weren't good enough! I read my Bible and I pray and I have my own little sermans at home....God doesn't care where you are to worship Him, just as long as you do! I've got to stop talking about that situation...I'm starting to shake.
I do want to write a book. :o) I'm very serious about this. But..I don't know how to get started...or do I need a ghostwritter? Hmm. I'll figure it out some day! lol :o)
I'm still feeling like I'm catching a cold. bummer. I got 4 hours of sleep last night! YAY! :o) I need to try and get some energy so I can go out and get my best friend her birthday present! :o) I just haven't felt up to it lately. She understands. :o)
For some reason...this morning, I feel the need to just talk! lol I don't get this way very often. lol :o) I'll go get my daughter! lol
I guess I should end this long entry! :o) My hands are starting to cramp up on me...  :o) Thank you all for your support, and God bless all of you! :o)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel you on the comments that can be damaging.  I too, lost someone with any explanation.  Hold onto your faith for you're the better person.  Some people have things.  And for others, things have them.  I like your heart and spirit very much.  Have a non stressful day if you possibly can manage to.
Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/Wishingandhoping,prayingandbelieving/

Anonymous said...

Your journal is YOUR journal, write what you want, if someone doesn't like it they can click on the red box at the top! If they leave a bad comment, just delete & block...& don't give it another thought!
Hope you feel better soon dearie, party coming up! hehehe
Hugs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

Listen I am all about being nice & krama krama stuff. I believe you get back what you put forth and such. But I'd be damn, I'm the chic who says something in a quickness when I see a anminal or a child being mistreated in anyway. Yep, I'm the lady at the grocery store telling the mean mommy to pick on somebody her own size.

I haven't been in your journal circle long, but I am already a fan.
Also, I mailed your post card today...let me know when you get.

Cioa Bella....Brenda
http://journals.aol.com/xomywayox/BrendasWay/

I am sooo tempted to go back and have myself a sneaky pete into your archives to see who this is. One because I am nosy & two if the person ever stops by again.....I'll shut up now and be nice.

Anonymous said...

I can't add much to what's already been said here, but your journal is awesome and you speak from deep within yourself.
What more can anyone ask for?

If someone doesn't like your journal, they can bugger off to someone elses and let US, who LOVE your journal, enjoy it! hehe!

Love Stevie
xxxx

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I too have been hammered by people reading my journal. However, I write in my journal top help my cope with life. I write to get everything off my chest. Yes, sometimes I am darn right mean, but I am glad that nice people now read my journal! LOL I hope you get some rest.
kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

yea that was sad that u couldn't even write in UR journal mom. but oh well. :D love ya
neners

Anonymous said...

Thanks Nena...thats right...she said and did bad things to you too. I love you to sweetie. :o)
Mommy

Anonymous said...

Hmnnnn...A little birdie told me that you were a little down...but I see it has passed.  ROLF!  AND THAT IS A GOOD THING!

So, get your hands better, and get yer narrow behind over to the Anniversary Journal and see if they need any help!   loll


XOXOXO,

ANDI