Friday, August 4, 2006

Happy Birthday to J-Land and post cards and just stuff! :o)




HAPPY BIRTHDAY J-LAND! :o) Can't believe I've been jounaling for 3 years! lol :o) YAY!

I want to personally thank all of you that have left me comments! Believe me....all of those comments have gotten me through my days...good or bad days! :o) A BIG Thank you to you all! :o) I have had fun meeting all of you! There is a strong bond felt through all of J-Land! :o)

Well...the heat wave has broken finally! Whew! We had a pretty bad storm come in yesterday afternoon that cooled things down. :o) I have a few plants and small trees on my front porch, and it blew one of my trees off in into the yard! It survived! :o) I have a pool in my back yard and the storm blew it across the back yard! Now thats a strong storm! Whew! My daughter and my grandson were taking a nap and slept through it all! LOL I was laying down as well, but it woke me up....plus...I'm not very fond of storms at all! Yikes!

My physical therapist came yesterday morning. Oh boy....when she got to my legs, she had to go deeper to get those cramped up muscles! Ouchie! I have another big lump on my left thigh. When she got to them, it made me cry. It was so hard to lay there and let someone hurt you! :o) But, I know it will and does help me. :o) She always feels bad when she makes me cry. So....all day yesterday and today as well...my left leg is hurting, and still hard to walk on. But I am doing it. :o) I know it will soon pass! :o) My left hand, wrist and upper arm is in the same shape my thigh is in. Again....this too shall pass! :o)

I haven't received any new post cards. I still only have 2! :o) If anyone wants a post card from Ohio just email me and put post card in the subject line! :o) I have plenty to send out! :o)

I also want to thank all of the psp's for all of my graphics! :o) I love them! :o) You all have such great talent! :o) Thank you!

Today I am going to babysit my grandson so my daughter can go to Dayton and sign up for collage! YAY! Very proud of her! :o) So today should be pretty interesting! LOL :o) Afterwards...I plan on taking a nap! LOL I'm sure I'll need it! LOL :o) This is all for now! Again, thank you for your comments! :o) Please come back and visit again! :o)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will wish JLand a HB on it's special day AUG 21st... yours was very nice!
Have you received my card? If not, leave me a comment or email me ASAP!
Hugs, Sugar

Anonymous said...

I am really glad the heat wave has broken also!!!  Linda

Anonymous said...

Lisa thanks for stopping by, please feel free to stop by again and to share my journal with everyone. I do try to be very truthful in my journal. I just hope that what I am going through will help other people. I hope you had a great day with your grandchil!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

hi Lisa...

I just popped in to say, have a great weekend...

Astra!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa!
Thanks for your participation and Happy Third Birthday to you and your journal. I have never been here before but you left a link in my graphics journal and nosey lil me came over to say hello.
I am sorry to hear you have fibromyalgia. I know what MS is but I do not know what fibromyalgia is and I will have to research it. I'm feeling a bit dumb right now and don't know what to say. I am going to put you on alerts and hopefully next time you post I will be a bit smarter:(
Hope you have a great weekend!
Hugs,
Dianna
http://journals.aol.com/sazzylilsmartazz/DiannasMindlessMusings/
http://journals.aol.com/sazzylilsmartazz/SazzyKreationz/

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Lisa,

I bet you're going to have fun babysitting :)  and I hope the therapy goes well. Thanks so much for making your journal such a festive place with Donna's wonderful anniversary graphics! It looks great over here! And thanks for leaving a comment over at my place!

Vivian