Monday, August 14, 2006

A new post card!


I got a new post card! Thank you Lori! :o) I've sent one out this morning to England! :o) Even if you live in Ohio like I do....you can still send me a post card! :o)

This is the calander of events! Cool huh?! :o) Visit this site and send photos! :o) Even your graphics! :o)

Well....I finally got to bed this morning at 6:00! My physical therapist came and woke me up so she could give me the deep tissue massage. Boy did it hurt/feel good! It hurts badly, but it also makes me feel good for awhile and thats what counts! :o) Soooo....I got 2 hours of sleep! Good Grief! :o) Once I get woken up, it's very hard for me to get back to sleep. I'll try and get a nap in today. Other then that...I have nothing else planned. :o) Whew!
My grandson fell last night and was taken to the er. He was visiting his daddy. :o) All he did was get a little tear in the soft tissue inside his lip. So glad that it wasn't anything very serious! Whew! His daddy dropped him off already this morning. :o) I miss having him here when he's gone! He's the best medicine ever! lol Too cute! :o)
Welllll.....I'd better get off of here and try to get more rest. :o) Keyword: try! LOL :o) Thank you all for your comments...and God bless all of you!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that you didn't get much sleep, and was woken up.  Hope you are able to get a nap in sometime today.
xoxo, Heather

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I would also like to do the postcard game, sorry it has taken me so long to respond on it. I will try to get a postcard out to you by morning Lisa, and from there if anyone else would like to send me one and have me send them one they can get my address from you (only cause you know my work scheduale and I am not on much)
Respect---- the golden rule do unto others as you would have them do to you. also honoring someone elses wishes by not doing  things that you know are against there rules or wishes.

love ya, Rhonda

Anonymous said...

I hope you are feeling better...I love the horse racing card, there's always horse racing onTV every day in my house...I always like to watch the races


Astra!

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

I am mailing you a post card today! LOL What is going on with the quilt's on the 18?
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Awww, I'm glad you feel a little better. I hope you can get some rest. Best wishes going out to you and your grandson..*hugs*

Lv Stevie
xxx

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
I'm glad your grandson wasn't seriously injured. Also glad the massage is helping you.  I wanted to thank you for spreading the word about the anniversary activities and for spreading the spirit of the festivities by posting the awesome anniversary graphics here in your journal. It looks GREAT over here!

Vivian

Anonymous said...

so glad you liked the card. I sent one to england and I got one from england that is kind of neat isnt it