Monday, August 14, 2006

Now....just for me. :o)


Well.....as you can tell....yep...I'm still awake! I honestly don't know what to do anymore. I've put this in God's hands. :o) I know I will be taken care of. :o) My eyes are so tired and dry...lol...my body is surely getting a good ~beating~ through all of this. :o) I will again...ride this wave that has been thrown at me. :o)

Today, my back/spine is feeling better. :o) I'm so glad...my body needed to get a rest from that pain. Whew! I had enough muslce spasm today....my right side of my face started in again! LOL When it happens, I looke as if I'm winking at someone! :o) But, with the rest of my face as well! lol

I think I know maybe...one of the reasons that I can't sleep. I have a few things on my mind that are bothering me a bit. I would honestly like to know from everyone...what their meaning of RESPECT is. I just want to see if it's the same as what I feel it is. :o) I truly wonder why some people can come into someone else's home and do things that you teach your own children NOT to do in someone else's home. And they feel it's ~OK~ to do! NOT!
Well....tomorrow morning...well..this morning, my physical therapist will be here...boy will that feel good! The back of my thighs are still all cramped up, and she can rub them out for me, and it lasts awhile. Thats all that matters, just a bit of time without some of this pain. :o) My home health aid will be here as well. I really need help with cleaning my room. <sigh> That is if I'm not asleep! I really like her...she helps me out so much! :o)

I have another question for everyone! :o) Is there anyone still doing the post card game? If you are, please let me know...I have a lot to send out! Even over seas! Just email me to let me know! :o)
I really should get off of here and try to get some rest. :o) Enough for now! God bless all of you! And honestly....Thank you all so much for your uplifting comments! :o)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, hey hun!

Firstly, I've been up all night too, so I know how ya feel..:-( It's a pain!

Secondly, respect, to me, is treating others the way you'd want to be treat yourself. These people have to put themselves in your position and realise that they're just being plain rude!!

Thirdly, I WAS playing the post card game but only got around to sending one as peoples addresses went missing from my PC (in other words, I put 'em somewhere and I don't know where..lol!)

Fourthly, has anyone ever told you that you look a bit like Courtney Cox? I swear, my partner said it the other day when I was making the vid, and the wierd thing is, your picture comes on during the song from 'Friends'...lol!

I really hope you feel better soon hun, and if I was closer, HELL, I'd clean your room! hehe!

All the best,

Lv Stevie
xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi; I found your journal over on Stevie's journal and wanted to stop in and say hello.  I'm inspired by your tenasity.  I'll be coming back alot.  I've put you on my alerts and in my side bar.  Praying for you too.
Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/Wishingandhoping,prayingandbelieving/

Anonymous said...

Glad your back is feeling a little better.
My thoughts are with you dear.
Hugs, Sug

Anonymous said...

best wishesand take care!

Astra!

Anonymous said...

h