Monday, August 21, 2006

~A year journaling~



I actually started to jouanl when AOL came out with the journals. A few years back...I got frustrated, then deleted it! My husband seen how doing a journal really helps....so he talked me back to starting again. Through all of these years, I've met so many people; the good, the bad, and the ugly! I started to journal because I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia at that time. I thought if I write down what I'm going through, maybe I could help just 1 person. In doing so, according to all the emails and comments...I actually did! That inspired me to just keep going in my journal.
I since then have been diagnosed with so much more illnesess, and I write about them too, in hopes that I could help just 1 person through my open journal. And I have! I have days where I am not feeling very good at all, but I do my best to manage an entry. Through this past year, I have met so many different types of people; some that were nice to me, and others that were down right mean to me (In my life). I've met people on here that have inspired me, helped me through some tough times and are truly the best! I would love to meet each and every one of you! Maybe thats what we could do is to find a general place, and meet every one! Who knows...but I do know if it weren't for my J-Land friends, I wouldn't have the mental strength to keep writing, even though I've gotten flack over what I write. Through the strength and love of people, I will write in my journal about what I want to. The J-Land community is a very strong and loving community. Very supportive and very halpful for us all, and is always there for you! What more could anyone ask for? They will pray for you, and help you through very tough times in your life. We ALL stick together as a very strong family! Because we are! The J-Land family!

As everyone can see, my journal has really had a hudge make-over! I was shown how to put graphics on my journal. :o) I want to thank all that do the psp for the graphics! We have so many talented people here that are very inspiring! It's great to visit others journals and to see their talent! I could do this all day long!
J-Land has people of trust...the post card game. I trust enough to let them know my address and they trust me as well! In fact, I'm going to save them for Christmas cards! I've even had a few phone calls from J-Land! The bonding of all of us has lead to the trust. My husband isn't even worried about me giving out our address to a J-Lander! And thats saying something! :o) I would love to give each and everyone a big hug! All because of you helping me through all of my recent diagnosis', and anything I might be going through...you're there with open arms! And I thank you all for that! Even across the pond...they are all ready to help and with open arms as well. It's a great feeling!
May God bless each and everyone of you! Thank you all for entering into my life when you did! You don't know what that has done for me. :o) Just Thanks! :o)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa, Awwwwwwww what a nice journal entry.Your postcard is on it's way to you, you seem like such a great person.I'm glad I met you, Hugs Lisa P.S. J-land is truly a great place !!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Lisa,hi there,you are a very thoughtful person,it has beeen nice getting to you know,everything you have written here in your journal about J-land being there for eachother,is true,its such a nice wonderful thing and you are a wodnerful person.I still owe you a post card,right?I think I do.My bad.lol.Will get out tommrow.((((((((((((((((((LISA))))))))))))))))))Happy Bday J-land

Anonymous said...

Lisa;  I've so enjoyed getting to know you.  Your fighting spirit is encouraging too.  This was a beautiful journal entry.  So many of us enjoy hearing from you on a daily basis.  Do not delete.  It is a ministry whether you realize it or not you affect people's hearts to be better people because of knowing you.
Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/Wishingandhoping,prayingandbelieving/

Anonymous said...

Great entry hun!!
Here's to many more!!!

Lv Stevie
xxx

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I wrote you a letter today and sent you some photos of me as well.Can you email me and tell me when your Birthday is, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa!  I'm glad to meet you.  Welcome to the Garden.  I'm fairly new there myself.  It's a wonderful entry you've done.  I'll be back to read more.  Blessings, Penny http://journals.aol.com/firestormkids04/FromHeretoThere

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
Such a beautiful entry!!!! I'm not even angry because stole Johnny Depp away from me anymore! LOL I am so happy to hear that your journal has taken the path it has - and that you are happy here in JLand.
Happy Birthday to all of us!!!
Dianna

Anonymous said...

I want to say thankyou for commenting in my journal. It IS nice to hear nice things when life is rough! LOL keep on writing.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Hello Lisa - such a lovely entry you wrote. I'm glad I came across your journal and will be back again.  Thanks for sharing.  Millie :-)
http://journals.aol.co.uk/msdyer/MilliesMayhem

Anonymous said...

Hi I'm Angela I remember you from the chat the other night. The other lisa sent me over and I ahve you on alerts now. I'm glad you're apart of J-Land

http://journals.aol.com/pookyluvsu/BehindHazelEyes/

Hugs, Angela

Anonymous said...

Im so glad Ihave got to meet you. Its inspiring to hear your trials and see you get thru each one. yes its wonderful and the post card game has been such a blessing. So nice for someone to think of you enogh to search for a card and mail it to you. some have evne sent regular cards.
another friend who has fibro has started a  a new protocol and I told her Id ask you if you had tried it and let her know what you thought ...... its the Guaifenesin 600mg
Let me know if you had any use with this protocol

Anonymous said...

Nice entry mom! I like the graphics as well. I still think it's been more that 3 years since you had a journal. But I guess time does go by so fast. :D Love ya
Nena