Wednesday, August 16, 2006

~Just thoughts~


As I sit here by myself....sometimes my mind will wander. I've been thinking of all of the things that has happened to me, I've been through and some people that I've met through this last year. And Oh Boy...there are some that I wish to forget. But am very glad that I've either gone through it, had it happen to me, and the people i've met. I feel that all of it has made me who I am this very day! :o) I've learned a lot of lessons along the way. I can honestly say, "I won't do that again!" :o) And thinking of all the things...it seems like more then just 1 year that has past! So many times I've had my heart broken, my feelings hurt pretty badly, and some medical surprises. I've been put down, laughed at and let down. It has made me a stronger person. I know what not to do, who not to listen to and know what I'm suppose to do! :o) I'm so happy right now in my life! I feel so very blessed with the love and support of my family! :o) And for the people that know the real me...know that I would never hurt anyone, say anything bad on purpose to anyone! I'm just not that kind of person. I was told once by someone that God doesn't help those that don't help themselves. I've known that since I was a child! Through this year..either on this computer or by phone....I have accomplished so much to receive some of the medical things that I need! Such as the electric wheel chair. :o) The means to buy the smaller items as well. :o) God has blessed me! I thank Him everyday for another day! I pray every night before I go to bed for everyone that I know...even the people here in J-Land! :o) God hears our prayers. :o) I sucessfully eliminated the "stressers" that were in my life. That has truly helped my health as well. With what I have, no sleep and stress makes it worse! Not a good thing. I can honestly say that I can sleep with a clear conscious! Well...I've always could...I don't lie...I tell it like it is! And, the people that really know me can agree to that one! :o) And by the way...no, I'm not "tooting my own horn!" I've been told that I do that as well. But...not in my life anymore! :o) Negativity they were! Whew! However...I am just talking. :o)
Still not feeling the greatest, but I did get my laundry done! lol I asked my son to carry my basket down to the basement for me. It's very hard for me to even get down there, let alone carry something heavy with me! lol :o) I was talking to a friend earlier about the post card game. She had mentioned that when someone takes the time out of their life to send a post card to you....it really does mean something! And it does...to me! :o) I suppose thats why I really enjoy this game! I'm having fun doing it! :o)
I'm done now.......I need to lay down and rest. :o) Thank all of you for your comments and God bless you! :o)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

That entry almost made me cry. I totally agree with everything you say.
You're an awesome person and I'm glad I know you!!

Lv Stevie
xxxx

Anonymous said...

dontcha just love sitting and thinking about the past and all you have accomplished and lost? i do that quite often these days. we should feel lucky to have those memories or any at all. there are lots of people that dont have that gift anymore. keep your faith GOD will always bless you. take care
noelle

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
You are just awesome! You have such a wonderful and inspirational attitude. Thank you for sharing that with us.
Dianna

Anonymous said...

I believe that every person who comes into your life changes you. Sometimes for the better and sometimes for the worse.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Here is your comment! Now hush and go back to bed! I love you

Anonymous said...

ROFL!!!!! :o) You're too funny Nena! lol
Mommy :o)

Anonymous said...

h

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
I wanted to stop by and say hello and thank you again for your support of the anniversary. This post is very inspiring. I'm glad you've been having some successes that lead to happiness. The comment your friend made reminded me of my mother. She always told us to take time and let people know you are thinking about them.

She never believed in using address lables or getting those pre signed Christmas cards. She always addressed and signed everything by hand. She died 14 years ago. I wonder if she would ever have sent an email  :)    

Vivian

Anonymous said...

God has brought me to this exact same place in my life right now as you've just so beautifully expressed.  It's an awesome place to be and we've had to 'walk through the fire' to get this understanding haven't we?  You're inspiring for me in my own daily trials and you're on the right track.
Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/Wishingandhoping,prayingandbelieving/

Anonymous said...

Lisa, You have been through so much,  but you have such an amazing personality and spirit about you !!!!!!!!!  You are an inspiration to so many, Hugs Lisa

Anonymous said...

Lisa, You have been through so much,  but you have such an amazing personality and spirit about you !!!!!!!!!  You are an inspiration to so many, Hugs Lisa