Saturday, August 26, 2006

I snagged this from Kathy


Tammy has had a wonderful idea. Where Krissy is staying she has only limited time at the computer. Bummer I know. So Tammy has created a journal. A journal for everyone to submit entries to. I am lousy at explaining things, so I "borrowed" the following from Tammy's Journal (Cyndy & John & Krissy)


But, I have an idea. Krissy has only a limited amout of time on computers where they are. There is no way she can visit all the journals. So, what do you think about me creating a journal just for them? We can call it John and Krissy or whatever you like. You can write to them in an email, send it to me and I will put it in the journal!


You can write as much as you want, every day if you like! Poems, the weather, jokes or just thinking of you. If you write an entry in your journal and would love for Krissy to see it, let me know and I will put it in the journal. Consider it like a newspaper. All the information and good thoughts in one place so she doesn't have to hop from one place to the other. It will be in one place and she and John can keep up with all of you and keep track of J-Land news.


I would love to start a tally of blood donated or whatever you did to help so they can see it themselves. There are many things we could do in the journal. A one stop shop for all the important stuff Krissy and John need. It will save Krissy time and can respond in comments and it will hopefully give them both a smile every day.


The new journal is here: The John & Krissy J-Land Gazette


If you have any questions concerning this please just give Tammy a holler (well don't actually holler, shoot her an email instead) here: Memes121@aol.com


Kathy


PS help spread the word OK?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great idea...already been over and emailed em my support.

Lv Stevie
xxx

Anonymous said...

yes I visited that site

Anonymous said...

Lisa, what a sweet idea !!!!!!!!!!!! You are such a good friend ! Hugs Lisa