Friday, August 11, 2006

Only writing about stuff.


First of all, I am going to re-post some information about the video thats being made. :o)


Ok, guys, Stevie needs your help in the video he is making of us all...for J-Land's BD. He wants to enclose a section, dedicated to the J-Landers that have passed on in the past 3 yrs. Please, if you know someone, let him know...he'll need their pic, name or screen name, & date of passing. I've seen his rough draft...it's superb!!!



I was able to get some sleep last night! YAY! :o) This pain just isn't going away....not in my time but it will in God's time. :o) So...I will pateintly wait. I went the whole day yesterday without taking those horrible pain pills. I really don't like to take them at all. I'm still using my cane to help me walk again. The injections are still working...it's my spine that is hurting. I honestly feel as if I could fall everytime I stand up! The feeling of my spine and legs just giving out on me. Yikes!
I called my family doctor yesterday, and he is going to stop seeing his patients on the 31st of this month! I asked if there is another doctor that he is referring his patients to, and there is. Whew! I called the new doctor and I have an appointment on 23rd. I hope this doctor is as good as the one that is leaving. It's a bit hard to put your trust in someone and then all of the sudden they are gone! But...I have no choise...so I will trust the new doctor in treating me for the fibromaylgia. :o) I am thankful that I was able to get another doctor this soon. :o)
Today I don't have anything planned. Just of course to rest my back. I know I'd love to go to the mall, but I don't feel like I could drive, and once I get there...I won't be able to walk...lol...so I'd have to lug my wheel chair along too! :o) I don't thinks I feel like doing that today! lol :o)
Thats all for now....please pray for me....and God bless all of you! :o)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i do hope you are feeeling better soon..i am sure your new doctor will be fine afterall your current dr did refer you to him. good luk with it
take care
noelle

Anonymous said...

TY for the mention re Stevie!
Have a good wkend dear,
 Sug

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to hear that you got a little sleep.  Linda

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you got some sleep! My dads pain pills make him sleep all the time, and he does not like them for that reason.
kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

h