Monday, September 13, 2004

Alright...who ordered the pain with a headach on the side?

I got out of bed at 5:00 this morning. You know, that makes for a long day! Not at all what I like! Who am I kidding any ways, I'll always have problems sleeping. I just have to except it, and go on my way. I still have a headach, which is not a good thing. It's making me sick to my stomach. I don't like those kind. I'm on too much medicine as it is, and I don't want to take a migrane pill on top of all the other meds. And it wouldn't be like topping it off with a cherry! My physical therapist was just here. Boy that felt good for the pain she puts me in. When she gives me the massage, It hurts, because of my muscles are all balled up. But, it's a good pain, if that makes since. :o) Because then, I feel better for a few minutes to a few hours. Give or take. Yes, my lower back, hips, legs, shoulders, and left foot, and right ankle, {{{taking a breath}}} and arms hurt today! The new medicine my doctor gave me was suppose to um....help....um...with the pain? At least that's what he told me. Hmmmm. Something is wrong with this picture! IT'S NOT WORKING! But, I'll give it a try. What the hell. I'm nothing but a guinea pig anyhow. The new medicine that he put me on is Remeron, then he raised my Neurontin to 600/mg, 3 times a day! I'm not a horse! Thats a lot! You know somethings weird when you start to see double! And I am! Plus dizzy! Put the two of them together, then add the rest of the other medicine's side effects, then you have a train reck! If I sitting, I'm just dizzy, and I see double. When I'm up walking, I'm dizzy, and I see double. I'm not sure which one is the safest yet! sitting, or walking. So far, I've been sitting. I also have the shakes today. I don't know why. Thats all together something else! Well, yesterday, we went and looked at a house. I absolutly love it! We will know sometime this week if we get it or not! It's what we were looking for. I just dread the move. Good Greif! But, I'm still excited! :o) It gives me something to look forward to. :o) I'm going now. ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~POOF~*~*~*~*~*~

No comments: