Friday, September 10, 2004

Not very good today. :o(

Today is not a very good day already! I didn't sleep well, because of so much pain through out my whole body. :o( I got up at 5:00. I went to bed at 11:30, so I suppose thats plenty of sleep for me. I just got up because I thought if I was up, I'd feel a little better. Nope! Of coures not! My whole back is hurting me very bad. Yesterday, my physical therapist said that my lower back was very swollen. But I'm wondering if my whole back is now. Boy it hurts so bad! Even laying in bed, my shoulders were hurting me, when I wasn't doing anything! My arms were down at my sides! Of course my hips, the pain was getting unbarable! My legs and knees! My left knee cap, kept falling out of place, then I would have to pull it back were it belonged! Boy, the pain of that is undescribable! I feel that I am in full body exacerbation! Right now, besides all of the other pain I described, my left arch, and foot is hurting! Oh Man This hurts so bad! At least I can type today. Thats at least one good thing I can do without hurting. I really wish that I could describe my pain enough that the people that read this journal could actually feel what I'm going through. Not all the time, just for a few seconds. Thats all, because I DO NOT wish this on anyone! I'm not trying to have a pity party for me either, just trying to describe what is happening to me. And it really hurts very badly! I was actually able to take a nap yesterday. YAY! I slept so long! My husband said that he was just about ready to try to wake me up, because he was getting worried about how long I was sleeping! Whew! I got up at 7:30 p.m.! That was a very long time! But, I think my body needed it. From the way I was feeling when I was in bed, I'm glad I took a nap, because I might have felt worse! I honestly wouldn't know how, but it could have happened. :o( Oh well. I think I will go for now, my hands are starting to get tired on me. Byeeee!

No comments: