Tuesday, September 7, 2004

Well....it was a good day.

Ok, this is Tuesday. I have a doctors appointment today at 1:15. With my family doctor. I want to ask him about the medicine that he put me on. It doesn't work, so why even take it. I was in more pain yesterday, then I was on Sunday. I suppose thats par for the course! My body is getting back to the way it was, before Saturday. Of course, why would I expect anything else. :o( I went to bed a little bit earlier last night. I got up at 4:15 this morning. My room is about 68 in here. It say's it's 68 out side as well. But it sure feels hot in here! Again, the usual is in pain again. I don't even have to write it. It would be easier, and a lot less if I wrote what doesn't hurt. I made home made vegetable soup yeserday. We gave some to my husband's parents and his brother. We all ate, and I have a lot still left! I've never knew how "not" to make a little bit of home made soup. I always make enough for an Army! lol It really hit the spot. And thats what I did yesterday. Plus, I took an early nap. I was so sleepy after a few hours when I got up. I went to lay down arount 9:30. I woke up at 3:30! Thats a long nap! My body must have needed it. It needs a lot more than a nap. Well...I need to go now.

No comments: