Thursday, September 2, 2004

A little less pain today.

It was a very hard day for me yesterday. Either I layed down, and was in pain, or sit up, and still be in pain. Nothing was any different, so I did both. I go stir crazy if I have to be stuck in bed. The day before last, my daughter called me to let me know she was going to go to Georia to pick up her boyfriend! Wow! It's finally happening. Of course, thats what she says too. I didn't see my son much yesterday. He rented The Passion of Christ. I will get that movie! He said it was real good, but very "gorry." Which is how it was. I can't even explane all of the pain I was in yesterday. I wore my sling on my left arm. It kind of helped. A little bit of help is good. I layed down and slept for as long as I could. I thought that maybe that would work in helping some of the pain to go away. Nope. It didn't. :o( My husband came home right when I was sitting on the edge of my bed, getting up. I told him my day. He told me that my face looked different. Like swollen in many different areas, but not my whole face. eeewww! I thought my eyes looked weird as well. He asked me if I needed him to do anything for me, like rub my back. At first I said no. Then as it got later, I changed my mind. I asked him if I could take him up on that. :o) Each time that he rubs my back or something, it's always a different area. It throws him off. :o) I showed him were to rub, by using his back. Then he could do it better that way. OH BOY!!! OUCHIE!! It hurt so bad! He hit a spot that was so sore, I jumped a bit and started crying. He said that he couldn't believe how hard he had to push on me to rub! Because when we were first married, I weighed 95 pounds, my normal weight. He gave me a hug one night, and accidently broke two ribs! :o) lol But last night, it bothered him that he had to push so hard. He told me that he was afraid of hurting me. Plus, it upset him that I asked him to push harder, because I couldn't feel it. He asked if I was still numb. Yes I am. He told me to get that appointment ready at the Cleveland Clinic. He didn't like seeing me this way. Neither do I. :o( This Morning, I can type a little bit better. But I'm still in pain, but not such a high manner. I'm glad, because I have an appointment today at 1:00. Oh well. I need to go now. ~*~*~*~*~*~*POOF*~*~*~*~*~*~

No comments: