Friday, September 3, 2004

Feeling not so lumpy. :o)

Today is Friday! YAY! And, my husband took today off! Another YAY! Yesterday, I went to my appointment. It didn't take very long at all. When I got home, I was so hot, I took my clothes off and put on a nice and cool cotton night gown! :o) Much better! Then I stayed in the living room. I had gotten my pillow from my bed, and a flanel sheet, and layed on the couch. We have a sectional, and the corner is the most comfortable. And thats where I layed. :o) I had my iced tea and ciggs too. I found a movie on t.v. to watch! Payton Place! I love that movie! :o) So, me and my dog Sheba, layed there and watched the movie. :o) My dog loves the flanel sheet. lol :o) I layed there on the couch for about 3 hours. It seemed to help my pain in my body a bit. I had to cancel my physical therapy appointment, so my body is in a lot of pain! Now, both of my shoulders are hurting. I did wear my sling most of the day yesterday on my left arm. This morning, it feels like I need to wear one on both. Oh sure! I wonder why there isn't any medicines just for fibromyalgia? There is for about everything else. Oh well. Maybe one of these days, there will be something. And, both of the bottoms of my feet are hurting! Just like my left foot. Great. Of course the usual lower back, hips, and legs are killing me. I'm starting to get used to the fact that my lower back, hips, and legs will always hurt. The palms of my hands hurt as well. You know, thats one weird feeling too! Theres nothing that I can think of to help them. Strange! One day, I know my miricle will happen. :o)

No comments: