Tuesday, September 21, 2004

What a day it was yesterday........

I'm so glad that yesterday is all over. It wasn't a very good day for me at all! Certain things just "hit" me all at once, and it brought a lot of things to surface with me. I'm doing fine with the Fibromyalgia. Same pains. See below. Besides that, just things in my life surfaced, and I faced them. Ouch! It hurts to do so. I'm only human. I got up at 5:00 this morning, because I still couldn't sleep. I talked to my daughter on the phone last night, instead of in emails, which I would rather not do. It was very good to hear her voice, but, just being a mom, as she would say, I felt as if she was not telling me something. Interigations are always needed with this one. I had to use these tactics with my son as well, plus a "pat down" at the front door. :o) A mother has to do what they have to do, for certain reasons. My concerns right now are with her, and I'm doing fine, but, they are with her right now. Even my husband felt something, because he got on the other extension to talk to her. I've told her, it's not what you say, it's what you don't say that concerns me. The planets must be in aligment for all of this! I'll have to check. A few good things happened yesterday. My best friend came over, and she told me that she might be able to stay here in town, instead of having to move to Chicago! YAY! My sister came over as well. I made dried beef & gravy, because I over heard her say that she was hungry for it. She is anorexic, and I will do all that I can to help her. So, I packed her up a little "goodie" container of the beef & gravy. Then, I was able to talk to my daughter. I went to bed at 9:45, and had layed there for over an hour. I heard my son in the kitchen, and I asked him if he would come and talk with me. I also had him on my mind. I felt better after talking to him. I was asked yesterday by my therapist, if I have nightmares. I told her no. I didn't think of the dreams I have of my children with blood all over them, in car accidents, laying in ditches, all of those are my nightmares. I still have them. I always will. So, all in all, yesterday was nothing but a normal day.

No comments: