Friday, September 24, 2004

A lot has happened since I last wrote!

Whew.....I got up at 4:00 this morning! For some reason, I kept having an either bad dream, or one of my weird ones! I wish I could remember it, then I could just write it down, then forget about it the next time I'm asleep. If any of that makes since. I'll just try to catch a good nap today! My daughter called me yesterday morning, very early. I thought that she was still going to come up for a visit Friday night. She surprised me! YAY! That was the first time ever, that I didn't know that she was coming up. lol To me, she is very easy to read! lol She got here around 8:00 a.m. and we had a lot of fun just talking! She finally got all of her mail as well! She is still going to keep her mail coming here. Like I told my husband, when you get new mailing address cards for us, get one for her as well. We went out for lunch. It was so fun! Plus, she also noticed a difference in me! The people that don't see me as often, notice. :o) She said she read my journal, and knew that I did stop some of my medication. But she said that she had no idea that I was so much better! :o) I am! She couldn't stay very long, she said she had to leave around 2:00. :o( But, that was ok, I still was able to see her and visit with her! That person that wrote to me, thinking that all I do is dwell  on me having Fibromyalgia! I wrote them back, plus gave him some advise! I told them to read about what it is, then get back with me! I sent him a few web sites on Fibromyalgia for him! I'm not done with this person either. I will NOT have someone that never sees me, to shred me up like that! I'm a nice person, but in my life right now, don't cross me! What do I have to loose? Not one damn thing! I have to stand up for me, who else is there? Oh well, it's always the ones that really say that they are only thinking of me! Yea right! Get it straight! Geesh! You can't play me a fool anymore! ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~POOF~*~*~*~*~*~

No comments: