Sunday, September 19, 2004

I'm really glad I did it! :o)

Today is Sunday. I started my little project on Wednesday. I'm so glad that I did it! :o) I honestly can't say how long it's been that I've actually felt this good. :o) It's more than just "feeling", it's also NOT having some new pain just pop up everyday. Yes, I do have fibromyalgia, but, thats it, I do expect pain. With this disease, I shouldn't have any "new" pain ALL that time. Thats just my own theory, though. Yes, my shoulders, back, lower back, hips, knees, elbow, legs, left foot, and ankles do still bother me. But, thats it! Nothing new! I was expecting to feel more pain since I took myself off of the medicines. But, I haven't. :o) So, that tells me, I DON'T NEED IT in my body! Like I said before, I'll give this a full week. Then tell my doctor my findings. I am still going to do that. What's it going to hurt, his feelings? I highly doubt it. He will probably like what he sees, then to see me in his office in pain. :o) If not, oh well! I don't want others doing this because I am. Please...you are more then likely on different medications....!  I just want to make that clear! Whew! I'm going to go play a few games now. ~*~*~*~*~*~*~POOF~*~*~*~*~*~*~

No comments: