Saturday, September 4, 2004

What do I really have?

Ok, what do I really have? I am having problems with anything that anyone can mention at this point. I just don't understand it. Is this what fibromyalgia is? I got up this morning at 3:30. Nothing really out of the ordinary. I'm having troubles with my depth perseption. I don't know how many times that I've over poured my coffee cup. Yes I do, everytime I filled it. To touch anything, it's like it's either too close to me, or too far away from me. It's way off. Thats not very good. I can hurt myself this way. I have before. Yesterday, I actually defecated myself! I ruined more clothes! Today, I need to go and get some more personal things. I've so had it with urinating, and defecating myself! Does anyone else do this with fibro? I'd love to know. Yes, I still have the usual pains in my back, hips, and legs. And both of my feet, my arches! Those hurt beyond belief! My shoulders, as well as my arms and neck! What else doesn't hurt? I'm not trying to be synical, just trying to get all of this off of my mind. And maybe, someone else who has fibromyalgia could let me know if they have the samethings happening, as I do. But, my husband was home with me yesterday! :o) YAY! That really relaxes me when he's home. I did, however, have a good deep sleep nap. :o) He went to a realter and told them what we are looking for in a house, and the amount. He actually went and seen a house after the meeting! He said it was way too small for us. Last night, we were on line looking at photo's of houses, and what they offer. That was fun for me! :o) We wrote down the ones that meet our needs, and he's going to drive by some of them. This is almost exciting. Then un-exciting part is packing! We've lived here for so long, we have accumulated so much. I don't know how we are ever going to pack it all. But, we will some how. Today, my mum, and sisiter might go to The Heritage Festival today! YAY! I love going. :o) This year, I'll have to use my wheel chair to get around in. Thats fine with me, as long as I get to go. :o) But, I also need to go somewhere to get a few things for the month. I will eventually. Got to go! ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~POOF~*~*~*~*~*

No comments: