Thursday, September 16, 2004

It's been 24 hours now, and so far, so good.

Today has been normal for me. Yes...the same old pains. I have a bad feeling that they won't go away. My back is a bit swollen, as if I didn't know. My physical therapist let me know. Yes...my shoulders, left elbow, upper arms, left foot, lower back, and my legs. And, some swelling! Hey, we got have that as well! NOT! It's been over 24 hours without all of my pills. So far, I've been better! My husband noticed it last night. More important, I AM NOTICING IT!!!! I'm just taking what I USED to take. Not a dozen pills everynight! Somethings wrong, I feel, if that seems to be the case! And my doctor said he didn't want to put on anymore medicines? Hmmm...well, so far he's put me on 4 more! NO MORE! I've taken over! I had to take back my body! I could feel that if I didn't, the pills would have killed me!  Let alone the stress I'm under! I'm getting tired on my own. Thats such a good feeling again. I took a nap yesterday, and I plan to take one today. I got tired on my own, last night also. No one knows how good it feels to yawn because you are tired! It used to be, take me meds, go to bed because THEY made me tired. Not now! I got up this morning at 8:30! YAY! I'm done now.......

No comments: