Saturday, September 25, 2004

It's Saturday!!!!!!

It's Saturday! I made it through another week. Yesterday really seemed to just drag out. I don't know why. I was probably because the fact I had gotten up so early. I layed down at 11:30, to take a nap, and didn't wake up until 3:00. My back was really bothering me as well. The same pain, just intensafied a bit. I got up this morning at 5:30. I wanted to sleep in, but I couldn't. I can't wait until we are able to move. I haven't even started packing yet. I really dread that part. Everyone does! Because there's way too much stuff in this house! You'd think I'd be looking for something else to do. But, all of our things are upstairs! Oh well. It's been a kind of rollar coaster week for me. I know I do get cabin fever still. It's because I don't get out as much. It makes me sad, and sometimes it just makes me cry. I'm not feeling sorry for myself. Just walk a mile in my shoes. See how you would feel. I can't talk anymore.

No comments: