Friday, September 17, 2004

.....and I'm still doing fine.

Since it's now been two days now with my own set of medication, I'm doing fine. I've only noticed one thing, my shaking. Thats nothing all that new anyways. It's only withdrawels right now. Nothing I can't handle. In bed last night, I sweated so badly, my sheets need changed. P U! Yukie! I'm just on the medicines that I was originally on. The ones that my neuro gave me. Thats it. Only the samethings are still hurting. (see below if you don't know) I went to bed at 10:00 last night, and got up at 6:00 this morning. I feel thats good. Better than I have been sleeping. I called my daughter yesterday. She was at work, and when she came home, she called me back. It was so so good to hear her voice! :o) She was tired, because of work. So I let her go so she could take a nap. We are still looking for a house to suit us. It's harder then we thought, well, then I thought. My stress is not seeing my daughter, and my husbands is finding a house to live in. Thats on my mind as well, but not as much as his, becasue I trust him to get us someplace. He's never let me down before. I'm done for now.

No comments: