Thursday, September 9, 2004

Ok.....now I know what really being a space case is!

Wooooo! I started my new medicine yesterday, but not all of it. I will be taking it all today. Just what I took yesterday really made me a space case! I know I just sat here with nothing on my mind, and no expression either! It did work on making my pain better! Because I was so out of it, I didn't know anything, or feel anything, I just was here! Thats it! I did feel some pain. Like my shoulders were hurting pretty badly. I needed to wear my sling, but hey....who was going to get it? I couldn't. I could see it. My husband and my son were both at work. I was here alone! I really think that today I will just go to bed, and try to sleep it off. That sounds like a good idea. :o) I think I'll go now. I really can't type right now.

No comments: