Friday, October 28, 2005

I got up at 12:00 am!!! 3 hours of sleep. I wish this sleep problem will get better. It is really messing me up. My pain level for the past week has been so high! Last night I could hardly move my right arm. I have such large lumps in my upper right arm as well. Plus every place else. All of the usual places. Even the bottom of my right foot. It's almost to the point to where I'm starting to get used to this. I don't know if thats good or bad. Maybe good, because my pain and fibro progresses. Then stays that way. So maybe it is a good thing, I don't know. Well, going to go. God bless you all. :o)


 


Well, I was able to go back to bed and get more sleep. Yay! :o) I slept for 5 hours! I'm not tierd, but still in alot of pain. My upper body seems to be the worse. Oh well. This is life for me. :o)

No comments: