Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I was able to get 3 and a half hours of sleep tonight. :o) Not too bad. My back is still hurtin me. It will soon pass. :o) My daughter came over yesterday to do her laundry, so that meant that I had all that time to spend with my grandson! :o) It was great! We were sitting on the front porch, and we seen a catapiller! I call them "willie worms," so I picked it up and showed it to him! lol I put it on his hand and he was watching it walk up his little arm! lol :o) It was just so cute to see! Then, he held his bottle for the first time yesterday too! He's really getting to be such a big boy now! :o) Boy I miss seeing him everyday. But I make up for it everytime I see him. :O) After that, my energy level was so weak, and of course my back has been hurting me, and the right side of my neck has been having muscle spams. So I went to bed at 9:30.


..............................................God gave burdens, also shoulders.


                                                  -Yiddish proverb

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
The last 4 days I can so understand the pain you have been in with your hips and back. Going to the DR today, but am sure of what he is going to tell me. Fibro progression.
Enjoy that grandson, because he will grow up fast, and as you are close to him now he will always be close to you. But enjoy him while he is small and you can still hold him. As they get older they aren't so keen on being held and loved on. LOL
Later.
Dianne

Anonymous said...

Dianne,
I do know exactly what you are talking about. I'm having problems with my emails right now and in the process of fixing it. I hope that you get news from your doctor today that maybe it isn't progression of fibro. Well, I just hope that the news isn't bad news, if that makes sense?  Like I've always said, I wouldn't want anyone to feel this pain. Please keep me updated, :o)
Lisa