Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I need to ask for help.

Yesterday was a very painful day for me. After my massage therapist left, I was feeling so much worse, but that happens. She had to massage a lot more of my body this time! Not too good. She had to massasge everything but my face and my stomach! I was that bad. Oh well, just part of this disease. Again, last night I was showing my pain, ( i really couldn't help not showing it ) And everyone thought I was either in a bad mood or mad. Geesh! I simple said that I was in extreme pain, and thats all. I noticed again that I was trying to hide it. So I stopped it on my own! Yay....that was an accomplishment for me. :o) Today, I'm still in the same pain, and I'm not going to hide it. I need to learn to ask for help. If I don't, I'm not going to get any better. Down deep, I know this.


This morning, the phone woke me up. It was my daughter. I imeditly called her back. She called me because she had a bad dream about me. So, I talked with her and got her to laugh, and didn't get off the phone until 6:00! lol :o) Like I've always told my kids, no matter what, I'll always be there for them, even if it's for a bad dream. :o) She feels better now. :o) She will be here to do her laundry today. So that should make her feel better as well. :O) Me too, then I get to see my grandson! Yay! :o) All for now, God bless you all. :o)

No comments: