Monday, October 17, 2005

I'm feeling a bit better this morning. :o) I didn't get much sleep last night, but I had 3 hours which is better then 2. :o) My mom came over yesterday, and she helped me with my mattress. Little did I know, I had the mattress on backwards. I didn't get a manual with it, so I had no idea. She was helping me change my sheets, and we noticed big lumps. So I called the manufacture and asked what it could be and what to do about it. We did it, and it's now better. :o) I don't have any plans for today, just to rest. God bless. :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
Glad to hear oyu are feeling some better.
Myself, I had a rough weekend and need to call DR today to see why I could not walk over the weekend. I will send you a personal email soon to explain.  

Anonymous said...

Im glad to hear you got your bed right now.....hope it's comfortable for you wanted to say thanx for the talk earlier it made my day...as always. take care and have a good one...love u