Saturday, October 15, 2005

Whew!

Yesterday was a pretty good day. :O) I had a real good talk with my mom, and it lifed so much off of my chest that I've had on my mind for awhile now. I've just been seeing a friend of hers not treating her very nice, thats all. She has seen it too. :o) Whew! I just took a few more photos of my feet and legs while I was out side smoking. :o) So the lighting is a lot better. As soo as I get them loaded, I'll post them on. :O) My husband had a good idea as well, he said if I put on my bathing suit, I could be out side for him to help take more photos that will be more clear. :o) Geesh...I can never think of the things that are so easy! lol :O) God bless you! :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY LISA IM SOOO GLAD YOU AND MOM HAD THAT TALK BEFORE HER FRIEND RUINED HER LIFE LIKE SHE TRIED TO MINE....I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH