Tuesday, October 25, 2005

In a lot of pain still.

My daughter and grandson came over yesterday so she could do her laundry. :o) Boy did I love that! :o) I get so bored here during the days because I'm alone. For one thing it makes the days go longer and second, I get kind of scared if something would happen to me, like if I all. Don't need that one to happen. I held my grandson even though it was hurting me. I just couldn't help it. :o) It made me feel a bit worse, but I have to hold him. :o) He's just too adorable. :o) I went to bed at 9:00 last night, and woke up at 12:00 this morning. :o( Well, better then no sleep. This is just going to be a much longer day for me, unless I'm able to get a nap in. ::::crossing fingers:::: :o) I don't have anything planned for today, except for trying to get some more sleep in. God bless you all. :o)


Just an update on a few more thoughts. Nothing else to do but to sit and think, can't do anything else. I was wondering what happened to all the people that would leave such uplifting comments? Or, even send me any emails? Have I said something/did domething wrong again? If so, let me know. Ok? I hardly hear from my mom, or really anyone anymore. Why? I know you might not have time to write a letter, but one that just says hi every once in awhile would be nice.


LATER!


I guess no one understands what it's like to sit in a house day in and day out. all there is to do is nothing!

No comments: