Monday, October 3, 2005

ssdd

I had such a long dat yesterday.....and still not even a nap. So, I wasn't doing much at all. My head felt so heavy, and my hips and legs are so weak from no sleep. My physical/massage therapist comes this morning, and I can't wait. I know it will hurt like you know what, but I know it should help my body feel a bit better. :o) I'm hoping to at least be able to get a nap in today, and get sleep tonight. :o) Boy do I not like it when my system goes through these "no sleep" periods. Geesh! I just get so weak and worn out over it. I'm hopeful enough that this too shall soon pass. :o) And I know it will some time. :o)


.....................................You have to have confidence in your ability, and then be tough enough to follow through.

-Rosalynn Carter


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lisa Im sorry to hear yu havent been sleeping, wish I could be there to help at least kill the time. Hang in there with your childish stalkers they will get theirs eventually, I hope the neighbors call the police since they seem to think and always h ave thought this....they can do whatever they want.Keep snuggliun with the baby. Hope all is well with your MOM send her my love.