Sunday, October 23, 2005

I got up at 2:30 this morning. gggrrr. Again, my bed was a mess. That is so unlike me to wake up like that. I can sleep in my bed, get out of it, and not look like anyone has been in it. I know thats sounds weird, but I've always been that way. My Mom has always called me the princess and the pea! lol :o) Love ya' Mom! :o) Yesterday was not a good day at all. I was so weak, and in so much pain, I could hardly walk or even talk. Talking took too much energy from me. After I took my shower, which really drained me, the pain worsened. The day seemed like it would never end. Then when I went to bed, I had a hard time finding a comfortable place to lay. My back and of course everything else is just killing me. I think I'm going to call my doctor and see if he can put me through another test to see if that tumor has gotten any bigger. If so, then it should be able to be removed. Or, if anymore tumors have grown. He did say that will happen, but not knowing when and where. Geesh! Well...I guess thats all for right now. Gentle hugs to you all. :o)

No comments: