Tuesday, October 11, 2005

uuugggghhhhh.

Yesterday seemed to be an up and down day for me. After my massage therapist left, I took a nice hot shower. It felt good on the muscles that were hurting so bad. Which is 90% of my body. I then rested for awhile to let the heat make them relax a bit. Didn't really work, but it was a good idea I thought. :O) My back, hips and legs really hurt and are very weak still. My upper arms and chest are weak as well. And in a lot of pain. It so hard to have my grandson here and to not be able to hold him. But I had to last night. It hurt so bad, but just to hold him helps me on the inside. :o) He's my little cuddlebunny! :o) Then, I was putting my walker in the back seat of my car last night, and it flipped somehow and knocked my jaw into the tip of the car door. Ouchie! I have a lump on my jaw now. lol...I'm always doing something! :o) Geesh! So, now I have a very sore face! Again, I wasn't able to sleep very well last night, and again got up early. I really am getting used to this. For some reason, all day yesterday I kept getting over heated, to the point of sweat just rolling off of me. I'm not sick anymore, so I don't know why that was happening. I was doing the same in bed last night....that, and pain, not a good mix.  I haven't gotten hot in my new bed since I've had it. So, I don't know what is going on now. I do know that with fibro, the thalamus is damaged, and thats the body's thermastat. So, who knows. :o) If it continues today, I'm going to call my doctor about it. I get so hot so fast, it makes me sick to my stomach, then I cool down just as fast. Oh well. Going to go now. :o) God bless you all. :o)

No comments: