Friday, October 21, 2005

uuuhhhggg.

Well all day yesterday I was in a lot of pain. Of course it started with my back, where that tumor is. Then down to my hipes and then down to my legs. My upper front chest was killing me as well. I was having a lot of spams. My upper back shouders and my upper arms too. My right one was the worst. When my massage therapist came, she was amzed at how many muscle cramps I had in just my upper right arm. I wasn't, because I could feel them. uuuggghhhh! It could be the weather making me act up. I haven't been out side in a few days, so I don't know. It's been in the 40's here. I waited until my husband got home last night, and I finally used my whirlpool tub. The jets aren't very strong. But it still felt good to get in it. At least I'm in warm water that the water moves in like the doctor said to do. But again, it doesn't move very well. Probably because it's a tub and not a hot tub, but I'm still thankful that I have my tub. :o) It still helped me relax. :o) I went to bed early and got up at 3:30 this morning. My back woke me up. I'm not sure, but I'm wondering if that tumor is getting bigger? At least I did get 7 hours of sleep! Yay! :o) I'm really hoping that today is much better then yesterday was. God bless. :o)

No comments: