Thursday, October 6, 2005

ssdd

All I did yesterday was stay in bed. I took a nap, and when I woke up, I was feeling worse. It feels like a cold is trying to set in....but I'm doing my best to stop it! :o) 6 hours of sleep last night...YES!!!! The more sleep I get, the better it'll make me feel with this cold thing and my fibro. My son didn't have to work yesterday, so he and my daughter were home yesterday! :o) He would come in and check on me to see if I needed anything, and my daughter would do the same thing. :O) My grandson has gotten better with his little cold now. :o) Whew....I'm so glad. :o) I just have to say how proud I am of my kids! :o) I wouldn't have them any other way. :O) They went through alot when they were younger, but the main thing is, they have learned from their mistakes and have moved on. :o) I love them both so very much! It makes me feel so good, because when I'm down and out in bed, they both always help me. I must have done something right for them to love me and care about me as much as they do. :o) All I have planned to do again today is the same thing. I'm still not feeling well, so I'm just going to rest in bed today. My daughter and grandson lays in bed with me, and I put in one of my grandsons dvd's for him to watch, and he loves it, and it's so cute to watch! :o) He loves grandma's room. lol :o) And my daughter loves my bed. lol :o) Well....I'm going to go and take my meds. then get some more rest. God bless you all! :o) Thank you for your comments, they really do keep me going. :o)

No comments: