Saturday, October 29, 2005

I've been in alot of pain all morning. I was able to get more sleep this morning as well. I've taken all of my meds. that I'm suppose to and I'm in so much more pain then I was. :o( This may sound weird, but I have to rest up to even take a shower! :o( I finally felt that I was able to do so. I have a shower chair that I have to sit on while taking a shower. By the time I was done, I was so weak I was shaking pretty bad. I have this large lump on the right side of my neck that is really killing me. My shoulders, upper arms and upper chest is really in pain. Then it is going down my backto my hips and then down both legs. I'm having spams everywhere right now. My eyes even twicth. This has been a pretty bad day for the fibromyalgia. It's keeping me from doing things. All I'm able to do is sit, and then that hurts so I stand then that hurts, then I sit. It's a cycle. I'll just have to ride out this wave. All of my life, I would have never knew of pain this bad.

No comments: