Sunday, October 2, 2005

Sleep? What's that?

UUGGHHH!!!! Once again...not much sleep again tonight. Another 1 1/2 hours. :o( My eyes are so used to staying open, they wouldn't know that to do if they were shut for more then 3 hours! This is really taking it's toll on my body. This weather we are having isn't helping either...cold and hot...you never know, and that messes with my body as well. gggrrr. :o) Again, it's from one hour to the next right now. I'm dealing with it. :o) Nothing else I can do. Unless I break down and take a pain pill, and I might just do that here in a bit. I really don't like to rely on those. But, they have been working. Thankfully. :o) I don't have any plans today at all. Yesterday I went through some old clothes and pj's because all of my other ones are too big on me. YAY! I've found out that I am now wearing a size medium! :::::doing a dance::::::   :o) I like this! From a size 3X in January, now down to a medium! I've lost about 60 pounds now! :o) I'm very proud of myself. The less weight that I have to carry around on my legs and back, the better I will feel in the long run. :o) I'm getting there! :o) I guess thats all for now....going to try and take a pain pill and lay back down, and prop my right foot up some more. Still purple and numb. Gentle hugs. :o)

No comments: