Friday, October 28, 2005

What a great day I had! :o)

Yesterday was such a great day! :o) I had so much fun! Our mom and my daughter and grandson went to visit my sister that lives about an hour from us. It was so great to see her! I haven't seen her or my neice in almost a year. I really missed them. :o) It was so good to also get out of the house too. I love to spend time with my family. :o) I wish that we lived closer so I could see her more often again. :o) I don't think I've laughed as hard as I did yesterday in months! lol :o) It did, however, really wear me out. My massage therapist came over early, and it hurt pretty bad again! :o( I was in alot of pain, and still am.And my best friend came over as well and really surprised me! :o) I like it when she does that! lol :o)  Well, I'm worse today though. I over did myself a bit yesterday. But I don't regret any of it! :o) After we got home, I was going to pass out the candy. I put my robe on, and sat on the porch with the bowl of candy. :o) That was the second time I've ever done that ever. I usually go out too! lol Not this year. The kids were all so cute. :o) After that ended, I took my meds. and was ready for bed. My daughter called, and she had an accident that hurt her foot! I grabbed my first aid kit and went over. It wasn't looking too good, so I brought her and Kayden back her for the night so I could wake up with him so she wouldn't hurt her foot. I was so worn out! Whew! :o) But, you got to do what you got to do when you have kids! :o) This morning, Kayden's daddy came and picked them up and took them back home. :o) And from then up till now...I'm am so very sore and in so much pain, I think I'm going to have to take a pain pill. But thats ok. :o) I'd do it all again. :o) So, I got to see everyone yesterday! lol :o) There is this one woman that my sister and I had found out that is not being nice to our mom. She has taken so much from her money wise, plus a whole lot more. :o( If my mom doesn't turn her in, I know my sister and I will find a way to our selves. It has really hurt us both to know what she has done to our mom. :o( And to our family! :o( Things will get straigtened out soon, I'm hoping. It just has to for my mom's sake. Money wise. gggrrr! Enough of that, I can feel my blood pressure rise. :o( Well....gentle hugs to you all and God bless you! :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes we will figure out a way to get her back or to help our mom. She has taken so much from this family, good thing is it was fixable, well most of it. My boyfriend wants to know who she thinks she is and why she chose our family to f**k with.... i say its JEALOUSY we have what she wants....i hope she is reading this she will never have what we have as a family....UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

Anonymous said...

Amen! You got that right! Steve is right too! She is very jealous. And all she coplains about is how she doesn't get along with her mom, so she tried to take our mom! Thats what I think.
Lisa