Saturday, October 8, 2005

ssdd

Yesterday I was in a lot of pain. :o( My hips and legs were weak, and had those muscle "lumps" in them again. My upper arms and shoulders are killing me. Of course my back really hurts. My pain level has jumped up again. I'll just have to ride it out. I'm so weak, I'm shaky. I didn't get much sleep at all last night because of the pain waking me up to often. So, I just got up at 4:00. I have two bed sores, one on my right ankle and the other on my left foot. The one on my left foot is hurting pretty bad this morning. It's probably due to all of the tossing and turning to try to get comfortable in bed. I'll ask my daughter if she can rub lotion on in for me today. :o) My hands are a bit crampy as well. It hurts to type...so...I'm making this short. :o) Gentle hugs. :O)

No comments: