Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Well, I had such a good day yesterday. :o) My sister called me, and we had a good talk....I'm proud of you by the way! :o) The only problem I had was my back pain. gggrrr. It was hurting pretty bad, and the pain was starting where the tumor is, then radiated down to my left hip, and down my left leg. I was having a hard time walking. And thats what woke me uo this morning at 3:00. At least I did get 5 hours of sleep! Yay! :O) Much better then the night before. Today, my daughter is coming over to do her laundry. That means I get to see the baby! :o) Yay! They stopped in last night, and I got to see him for a few minutes. :o) I don't have any plans today except for today except for the usual nothing. If my back doesn't feel any better, I'll have to take a pain pill, and I really don't want to do that. Not complaining, just hope the pain gets better. :o) God bless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YES WE DID HAVE A GREAT CONVERSATION I AM SO GLAD THAT WE ARE BACK TOGETHER AS SISTERS...NOW TO MAKE MY LIFE COMPLETE I WILL GET MY MOTHER BACK......I AM SOO HAPPY RIGHT NOW